Sunday, December 4, 2011

40 hour work week?

Happy Sunday!  This week was the final face to face class for my masters ever.  It was slightly stressful but it's over now!  wahoo!  This was also our tournament week for basketball and our craft fair.  I spent 40 hours at basketball this week in addition to work and school.  It was a very busy week!  I'm happy it's over!  I love tournament week and the craft fair is very fun as well but it requires an amazing amount of work by everyone in our program. 
I'm ready for this semester to be over but not for all grading I need to do between now and then. Wish me luck!
I can't wait to see my family for Christmas!  JV basketball plays its first game on Thursday.  I take my final for school law this Wednesday.  OKay, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment